My very lovely Cherry Cherry friend nominated my blog for the Shine On award.
Thank you, Sahrish :) This is the second time my blog has been nominated for an award.
Rules for the award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
7 facts about myself:
1. I am a sucker for happy endings :’) In a movie or a book or just simply in my mind, always melts my heart <3
2. I am like Patch Adams. I have this irritating, constant urge to fix things. If people I care about have any issues with me I will go above and beyond to try and work things out. It bothers me when my friends are sad or upset. Actually, it bothers me when anyone is sad or upset or in trouble of any sort. Life is unpredictable, you never know what might happen tomorrow or even the next second. I cannot handle “what if” questions. I want to have the peace that I tried everything in my power, even if I was not successful at fixing the problem. I simply cannot live with regrets.
3. I have a thing for Minions <3 (from Despicable Me)!!! I WAB WAB THEM!! PFFTTTT! PAPOY bawaaahahah BOTTOM!!! Baaahhh! :P
4. I believe nobody is all good, nobody is all bad. Log khud buray nahi hotay bas halaat kuch buray ho jatay hain (people are not bad, their situations are). I always try to see good in people and not be judgmental. I never, ever hold grudges.
5. Sometimes I feel that when I’ll die nobody except my immediate family will know. That only three people in this whole wide world would actually truly miss me every minute of every day for as long as they live: my Mom, my Dad and my elder brother. I mean, yes, friends and others will eventually find out and be sad and all that but nobody would be missing me or waiting for me or notice my absence, except maybe my twitter family (=^_^=) but of course with time everyone else will move on except those three :)
6. I can never be part of the corporate world and what it represents. There was a time in my life when I was ambitious, when I wanted big things, everything but I have now realised that I cannot run through life so fast that everything else is a blur. I want to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
7. I try to treat others as I want to be treated. Honestly. I love it when I am the reason people are happy. No matter what I am going through personally, I will always, always smile and want others to smile with me. Like I mentioned in this post, mujhe afsos karna nahi aata. I am an optimist to the core, I will try to find something good out of any situation and then hold on it.
Blogs that I am nominating: (don’t know many people)